Monday 12th March marks the start of the two day cross-industry summit ‘Unleashing Innovation’. Businesses are invited to participate and receive invaluable insights from some of the most outstanding corporate innovation leaders in Europe.
From discussions of the latest trends to success stories of corporate innovation, the event aims to help attendees identify solutions to their daily challenges and most importantly, support their companies in working towards the ultimate goal of increasing operational efficiency and profitability. From discussions of the latest trends to success stories of corporate innovation, the event aims to help attendees identify solutions to their daily challenges and most importantly, support their companies in working towards the ultimate goal of increasing operational efficiency and profitability.
Tim Ensor, Chief Commercial Officer here at Tharsus, will be chairing day two of the event and kicking things off with his own thoughts on how innovation is driving the adoption and implementation of robotics and automation within businesses across all industries. Tim will share his own experiences of working with Ocado – the UK’s leading online grocery retailer, on the design, development and manufacture of the robotic swarm at the heart of their revolutionary customer order fulfilment platform. He will also discuss how companies within the automotive, agricultural and even food industries are exploring ways that the robotic and machine technologies of tomorrow can deliver productivity and efficiency improvements, as well as commercial payback, today.
Other notable presentations on day two include:
- Joost van der Made, from Netherlands Railways (NS) will be presenting a case study on ‘the customer experience challenge: turning customer insights into innovative services
- Miha Bobic, from Danfoss will share a case study on internal entrepreneurship
- Dorthe Peters from YouGov will present ‘how connected data can help your business to stay in touch with your customers, who either drive your innovation or disrupt your business’
- Bastiaan de Groot from Feilo Sylvania will discuss a case study on ‘How to move a traditional product company into the IOT space’, looking at practical challenges.
- Marco-Paul de Jeu from CapeRock will run a session on ‘how to use your brand as a driver of change’
- Guy Wootton, from Moy Park will be presenting a case study on ‘our innovation journey’
- Christiaan Hen, from Schiphol Group will share his case study on ‘how (not) to organise innovation in a corporate organisation’
Held in Amsterdam, the Unleashing Innovation summit will feature cross-industry innovation leaders sharing information on the latest trends and strategies relevant to the creation of a thriving ecosystem and culture of innovation within an organisation. As well as key trends for 2018, the event will feature success stories in areas such as business development, strategy, marketing, production and R&D.
For more information on the event visit: www.unleash-inno.com
To register to attend the event click here.
If you’d like to talk to Tim about how robotics and automation can help your business email us on: firstname.lastname@example.org