Last updated – 13.06.18
Thrasus is committed to respecting your privacy whilst providing the highest possible quality service and we recognise your need to know that your personal data is being lawfully processed and held in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR). Personal data is any information that relates to a living individual who can be identified from that data and so covers the information you may provide to us.
Tharsus Group is the data controller of your personal data and we will only collect information in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR). Our contact details are listed below.
Use of Personal Data
We use the information that you personally provide to:
- Improve the information and support we provide
- Process any requests you make
- Provide you with information about products and services we offer
- Conduct marketing research
What information do we collect?
We collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
(b) information that you provide to us for registering with us and for subscribing to our website services, email notifications and/or newsletters (including name, email, job role and communication preferences);
We do not collect sensitive information about you without your express consent.
Third Parties use of your Personal Data
Tharsus will not sell or share your personal data with others. The website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites.
We also collect information automatically about your visit to our site. The information obtained in this way, which includes demographic data and browsing patterns, is only used in aggregate form, and as such cannot be used to identify you personally. Such aggregate information helps us to audit usage of our web site and improve the service provided.
Tharsus is committed to ensuring the security of your personal data. We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
To prevent unauthorised access to or disclosure of your personal data we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
- Our website employs cookies only for the purpose of generating access statistics. These provide us with general information about how our website is used. However, no personal information that would enable us to identify individuals is either obtained or stored in these cookies.
- Should you wish to disable cookies, please refer to your browser’s Help function. Please note, however, that many websites will not run correctly with cookies disabled, especially ones that require you to log in or that offer any form of checkout or booking process, as cookies are usually needed to keep track of individual transactions.