The RAS in challenging environments Expo16 provides a rare opportunity to network within the divers robotics community, explore innovative and real-world robotics applications, and realise the potential of cross-sector collaborations.
We invite you to RAS in Challenging Environments as part of the RACE event, which takes place on the 28th of September at the UKAEA, Culham Science Centre, Oxfordshire. Register here!
Registration opens at 8am with the event starting at 9am – and finishes by 17.10.
Confirmed Speakers include:
- Magnus Göhran, Work Package Manager, European Spallation Source
- Andrew Mills, Managing Director, Servelec Controls
- David Trousdale, Smart Data & Technology Consultant, Amey
- Alex Harvey, Head of Research, Ocado Technology
- Mario Di Castro, Staff Engineer, CERN
- Paul Newman, Information Engineer, The Oxford Robotics Institute
- Affan Shaukat, Research Fellow, Surrey Space Centre
- Mirko Kovac, Director Aerial Robotics Lab, Imperial College London
- And more including Arup, National Nuclear Laboratory, Createc
We look forward to welcoming you onto our stand!