The London Innovation Summit brings together high profile leaders from the world’s most innovative companies to discuss what impact new technologies could have on the growth and performance of organisations and society.
We’re speaking and exhibiting at the London Innovation Summit which takes place on the 29th of September at Nabarro, 125 London Wall, London.
Registration opens at 8.45am and the event runs until 6.30pm.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Dave Coplin, Chief Envisioning Officer, Microsoft
- Patrick Robinson, Head of Public Policy, EMEA & Canada, Airbnb
- Daniel Benamran, Country Manager UK, BlaBlaCar
- Roddy Campbell, Founder & CEO, Vrumi
- Rikke Rosenlund, CEO and Founder, borrowmydoggy.com
- Luis Alvarez, CEO, Global Services, BT
- Barnaby Voss, Head of Marketing, Google for Work, UK & Ireland
- Dr Bernd Korves, Head of Visioning, Siemens Corporate Technology
- Ritchie Mehta, Fellow, Judge Business School, Cambridge University
- Dave Gorman, Global Blockchain Labs, IBM
- Moiz Kohari, Executive Vice President, London Stock Exchange
- Alasdair Blackwell, Head of Technology, Everledger
- Mária Rakušanová, Senior Product Marketing Manager & VR lead, Samsung
- Danny Lopez, COO, Blippar
- Dominic Collins, General Manager EMEA, Jaunt VR
- Dr Mirko Kovac, Head of Aerial Robotics Lab, Imperial College London
- Prof Tony Prescott, Director, Sheffield Robotics
- Rich Walker, Managing Director, Shadow Robot Company
- Our very own and very brilliant Dave Swan, CTO, Tharsus
- Alasdair Steele, Partner, Technology, Nabarro
- Guy Heath, Partner, Head of Technology, Nabarro
- John Finnemore, Partner, Nabarro
- Sam De Silva, Partner, Nabarro
We love to talk, so be sure to visit our stand. You can register for the event here.