Business across Northumberland have been celebrated at the prestigious Northumberland Business Awards 2015.
Winners at the Northumberland Business Awards 2015:
- Small Business: RDP
- Large Business: MPS
- Exporter of the Year: Tharsus
- New Business: Saving Energy
- Leisure Award: Inn Collection Group
- Creative Industries: The Music Gallery
- Corporate Social Responsibility: Mayborn Group
- Innovation Award: Avid
- Best Green: Phoenix Taxis
- Employer: Arch
- Apprentice Ambassador: SCA Hygiene
- Apprentice Trainee: Matthew Wanless
Managing director of Johnston Press North East, Stephen Plews, said: “We received a record number of outstanding entries from business across the entire spectrum of the business community.
“Our thanks to those individuals across the length and breadth of the county for coming together to celebrate their successes over the past year.
“Northumberland is a diverse county and we are honoured to be able to playing our part in supporting that diversity through the Business Awards.”
Read more: News Post Leader Article