The results are in… and we’re ecstatic to say that we’ve been shortlisted in the heats of the North East Business Awards 2017! We’re one of the final three contenders for the Manufacturing Award within Tyneside and Northumberland.
Well done to the other shortlisted nominees from Tyneside and Northumberland for this year’s North East Business Awards!
The categories and their respective nominees are:
- Apprenticeship Award (sponsored by Northumberland College): EGGER UK, Go North East, Houghton International.
- Company of the Year (sponsored by Deloitte): Aspire Technology Solutions, Go North East, Metnor Construction.
- Digital and Social Media Award: Gradvert, Mediaworks UK, NewGen Creative.
- Export Award: First Square Equipment, Hedgehog Lab, Palintest.
- Heart of the Community Award: Go North East, Muckle LLP, Northumberland National Park Authority.
- Innovation Award (sponsored by Arch Group): AVID Technology, JR Dynamics, Trench Networks.
- Let’s Grow Award (sponsored by FW Capital): Cleardata UK, Connect Health, Iam-Sold.
- Manufacturing Award: AVID Technology, Miller UK, Tharsus Group.
- Newcomer of the Year (sponsored by Virgin Money): B.A.M (Torro Cases) Worldwide, Differentology, Whitley Bay Clinic.
- Services Award: 2020 Vision Systems, Allay, O’Brien Waste Recycling Solutions.
- Small Business Award (sponsored by Bernicia): Atomhawk, Geneius Laboratories, PTM Group.
The Tyneside & Northumberland Business Awards take place on 2nd March 2017 at The Marriot Hotel, Gosforth. We’re keeping our fingers and toes crossed!
For more information on the full shortlist for each part of the region, take a peek here.
UPDATE: We’re delighted to say that we were crowned winners of the prestigious Manufacturing Award at the North East Business Awards 2017!