Can you Lead and Develop a team?
Are you ready to take a key role leading, training and coaching production employees?
We are one of the UK’s most exciting technology businesses at the forefront of the robotics revolution and we are hiring a Production Team Leader.
Since 2011 we have grown 30% per year, and so are looking for a leader with knowledge of assembly who shares our passion for technology and innovation to join the team and grow it with us.
We have a great ‘can do’ culture, with our people being given real responsibility early on in their career. They tell us that this is a great place to work.
We work in an enviable location with a great quality of life, the role will be based just north of Newcastle.
What you’ll do:
You’ll be developing and leading your team to ensure that the flow of parts through your cell meet Quality, Cost and Delivery targets.
You’ll ensure that your team work with due care in compliance with safety, quality and environmental policies through your management, training, awareness and communication.
You’ll identify opportunities for improvement.
You’ll be assisting in the development of documentation, training and process validation to guarantee a smooth transition from Projects into Manufacturing.
We’d love you to have:
- Experience of Leading and Coaching a production team working through progressive assembly processes.
- Experience and knowledge in Lean tools for example 5S.
- The ability to work to tight variable deadlines.
In return you’ll get:
The chance to join a growing business and be a contributing factor to its success.
The opportunity to develop your people through appraisal and training.
We also offer an environment of continuous learning, achievement and progression because we believe that you should never stop learning and growing.
So ……. You’ll have the responsibility of running your own cell as well as the opportunity to join our 6 month leadership programme.
Great employee benefits
- Competitive salary
- Company and employee contribution pension scheme
- Salary sacrifice schemes including Bike to Work and Childcare vouchers
- Introduce a Colleague scheme (and get up to £1000!)
- Subsidised staff social events
- Early finish on a Friday
- 25 days holiday per year & you’ll never have to work on your birthday