We’re adding to the team with a Leader and Coach for our stores.
Are you ready to take a key role to ensure that production is fully stocked at all times?
We are one of the UK’s most exciting technology businesses at the forefront of the robotics revolution and we are hiring a Stores Team Leader.
Since 2011 we have grown 30% per year, and so are looking for a leader with knowledge of engineering and assembly, sharing our passion for technology and innovation to join the team and grow it with us.
We have a great ‘can do’ culture, with our people being given real responsibility early on in their career. They tell us that this is a great place to work.
We work in an enviable location with a great quality of life, the role will be based just north of Newcastle.
What you’ll do:
There’s lots to do to ensure that stores are efficient and production continues to meet our continually growing customer demand.
Energetic, outgoing and confident, you’ll be developing and getting to know your people.
We need you to work with your team to manage all transport activity ensuring goods are booked in, products are stored and recorded accurately.
Internally you’ll be working with our material planners to ensure deliveries minimise bottlenecks for your team booking goods in.
You’ll be developing and leading them to maintain inventory accuracy and manage perpetual inventory.
You’ll contribute increase efficiency through making sure that your team have parts kitted and delivered to production on a JIT basis.
We’d love you to have:
- GCSE’s grade C or above in Maths and English
- If you’ve worked in general engineering that would be good but it’s not essential
- IT skills (Basic Word & Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience of Leading and Coaching a small team
- You need to be able to communicate at all levels (Briefings, use of flipchart)
- A proactive, highly motivated personal drive to develop new skills
In return you’ll get:
The chance to join a growing business and be a contributing factor to its success.
The opportunity to develop your people through appraisal and training.
We also offer an environment of continuous learning, achievement and progression because we believe that you should never stop learning and growing.
So ……. You’ll have the responsibility of running your team as well as the opportunity to join our 6 month leadership programme.
Great employee benefits
- Competitive salary
- Company and employee contribution pension scheme
- Salary sacrifice schemes including Bike to Work and Childcare vouchers
- Introduce a Colleague scheme (and get up to £1000!)
- Subsidised staff social events
- Early finish on a Friday
- 25 days holiday per year & you’ll never have to work on your birthday