Do you enjoy the result of your audience taking notice and taking action?
Have you raised your company profile through strong and effective content marketing?
Tharsus, part of Tharsus Group is one of Europe’s fastest growing technology businesses and the UK’s biggest producer of service robots. As a trusted product design and manufacturing partner, we help innovative start-ups and FTSE 500 company’s take advantage of emerging robotic and machine technologies to disrupt, lead and grow their markets.
What you’ll do:
Working as part of the Marketing and Communications team, you will help to raise the profile of the Tharsus Group brands and drive engagement with their target audience through the creation of concise, compelling content for multiple channels (including web, social media, print advertising, blog posts, press releases, case studies and email marketing). A big focus on this role will be using content to reach and attain new customers, stir discussion, and drive traffic to our company website and social media platforms.
We’d love you to have:
- A degree in English Literature, Journalism, Creative Writing, Marketing or similar
- Previous experience in the conception and creation of content and an understanding of how to tailor it to audience and channel
- An understanding of communication theory and messaging hierarchies
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to juggle multiple tasks
- The ability to work as part of a team and confidence to work independently if required
- The ability to build relationships and communicate effectively at all levels, internally and externally
In return you’ll get
The chance to join a growing business and be a contributing factor to its success. Nothing beats the thrill of landing a new customer in this fast moving environment, especially when it’s as a result of your creative talent, compelling monologue, quick wit and strategic focus
We also offer an environment of continuous learning, achievement and progression because we believe that you should never stop learning and growing.
Great employee benefits
- Bike to Work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Introduce a Colleague scheme (and get up to £1000!)
- Competitive hourly rate of pay
- Early finish on a Friday
- Pension scheme
- 25 days holiday per year & your birthday off