How much would you enjoy organising the Senior Managers of one of Europe’s fastest growing technology businesses?
Can you see yourself as their Management Assistant?
Tharsus, part of Tharsus Group is one of Europe’s fastest growing technology businesses and the UK’s biggest producer of service robots. As a trusted product design and manufacturing partner, we help innovative start-ups and FTSE 500 company’s take advantage of emerging robotic and machine technologies to disrupt, lead and grow their markets.
What you’ll do:
Working as a key support to the Operational Management team and Board of Directors as required, you will help provide high quality administrative support.
A big focus on this role will be with preparation of reports, correspondence, minutes and presentations.
You will coordinate diaries for the COO and Senior Team as well as deal with external communications from customers and suppliers.
You’ll be organising meetings including travel and expense reports for the Senior Team.
Through managing and improving Tharsus reception procedures you’ll be ensuring we provide a better customer experience.
We’d love you to have:
- Excellent Microsoft Office Skills
- Experience of confidential administration at Senior Management level
- The skill, tact and discretion to deal with multiple, potentially conflicting demands
- Exceptional organisational skills to commit to and deliver against deadlines
- The ability remain calm under pressure
- Strong interpersonal skills at all levels and team spirit
In return you’ll get
The chance to join a growing business and be a contributing factor to its success.
The opportunity to make our Senior Team as effective, efficient and successful as we can be whilst enhancing the reputation of the business.
Every day being different and exciting working close to the top management team of one of the fastest growing technology businesses in Europe.
We also offer an environment of continuous learning, achievement and progression because we believe that you should never stop learning and growing.
Great employee benefits
- Bike to Work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Introduce a Colleague scheme (and get up to £1000!)
- Competitive hourly rate of pay
- Early finish on a Friday
- Pension scheme
- 25 days holiday per year & your birthday off